fbpx

Magnifying An Issue! Leather Recliner Almost Burns House Down

Incredibly, this client almost had their home burn down, but it was saved by the house cleaning personnel when they noticed a smoldering leather recliner!

If you can believe it, the culprit was the magnifying glass in the stand next to the recliner. The client used it for reading and never guessed that leaving it out, while the sun was shining through a window, would result in the large burns in their leather chair. Suffice to say, the client is quite happy now after Fibrenew Port Perry’s work and the magnifying glass has a new opaque cover!

Related posts:

FIBRENEW CUSTOMER REVIEWS

5 Stars
“I am so pleased with the results of the leather refinishing on my couch and loveseat. My furniture was older (>12 years Flex steel) but certainly worth a try at rejuvenation. (Particularly after pricing new furniture.) Matt was prompt to answer my inquiry by phone, at coming to my home to give me a quotation for his service, professional in disassembly and reassembly of my furniture, and truthfully advised me about the service he could provide to me. Well worth the price for the end result! Color and finish is wonderful! The leather has a good feel and I was prepared for the potential of an odor the new finish. There was NO ODOR! A very pleasant surprise! I truly feel as if I have a new couch and loveseat! Looking forward to enjoying it for a few more years. I would recommend Matt of Fibrenew East Louisville and his team without reservation.”
- Anna - Lanesville, IN

FIBRENEW FRANCHISING

We have franchise opportunities available across USA, Canada and all corners of the world. An ideal franchise owner is one who has a unique blend of entrepreneurial drive, creative problem solving skills and instinctive customer service wisdom.
Learn more about Fibrenew Franchising...