fbpx

Magnifying An Issue! Leather Recliner Almost Burns House Down

Incredibly, this client almost had their home burn down, but it was saved by the house cleaning personnel when they noticed a smoldering leather recliner!

If you can believe it, the culprit was the magnifying glass in the stand next to the recliner. The client used it for reading and never guessed that leaving it out, while the sun was shining through a window, would result in the large burns in their leather chair. Suffice to say, the client is quite happy now after Fibrenew Port Perry’s work and the magnifying glass has a new opaque cover!

Related posts:

FIBRENEW CUSTOMER REVIEWS

5 Stars
“We had a beautiful, caramel-colored leather chair that we assumed was ruined because of the damage done to the head rest  as a result of perspiration and body oil. Fibrenew's man Warren came out, gave us an estimate, and took away the ruined part of the chair. Approximately two weeks later he returned it to us, and we can only describe the results as miraculous. He matched the color and the texture of the leather perfectly. It is beautiful work and well worth the expense and the wait. I recommend  Fibrenew in Indianapolis enthusiastically and without reservation! They saved our chair!”
- Jim M. - Fishers, IN

FIBRENEW FRANCHISING

We have franchise opportunities available across USA, Canada and all corners of the world. An ideal franchise owner is one who has a unique blend of entrepreneurial drive, creative problem solving skills and instinctive customer service wisdom.
Learn more about Fibrenew Franchising...