Refurbishing damaged seats in your vehicle not only enhances its appearance and comfort, but boosts the overall value of your investment as well. Whether you have faded or worn leather seats, or a damaged leather steering wheel, Fibrenew can repair it.
Over time, cracks and fading in door panels and consoles will happen in most vehicles. Fibernew offers an alternative to replacing an entire damaged component that’s both economically and environmently sound. Our professional technicians can restore damaged vinyl and plastic to factory condition for a fraction of the cost of replacement.
Turn to Fibrenew for:
- Damaged seats in your car, truck or van
- Faded or cracked door panels, consoles, dashes, bumpers
- Worn and stained steering wheels
- Exotic and vintage vehicle restoration projects
- Rental car repairs, used vehicle reconditions, fleet vehicle refurbishing
- Much more…