A Fibrenew franchise is a very profitable business, whether you choose to be an owner operator with a single vehicle or expand your business to include multiple technicians and vehicles. For less than the cost of an SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) you will learn a skill, which when applied, will provide you with an income and give you the opportunity to grow a business.
Fibrenew is a “niche market” business refurbishing and re-dyeing all leather and plastic, offering clients a “GREEN” environmental and cost saving alternative to replacing or recovering damaged pieces. Over the last 24 years we have expanded our global presence to include over 202 franchise units in 8 countries, 100 of which are located in the U.S.A.
Fibrenew: A Lifestyle Franchise Business
- Home-based, mobile business
- Monday – Friday work week, set your own hours
- Few or no employees to start
- Low overhead and high profit margins
- More personal & family time
The Fibrenew market is as broad and diverse as your imagination!
- Car dealerships, rental agencies, fleet vehicles
- Offices, restaurants, bars, theaters
- Medical, dental, veterinary clinics
- Transportation companies, insurance companies
- Furniture stores, homes, fitness centers
- Marinas, commercial and private aircraft
When you are awarded a Fibrenew franchise, you receive:
- An exclusive protected territory
- Use of Trade name and Trademark
- Access to proprietary products and methods and manuals
- Comprehensive training program
- Complete inventory and equipment
- Business cards, invoices, statements, envelopes and brochures
- Ongoing technical support via phone and internet
- Access to our Technical Library
- Continuous education, support via seminars, workshops and conferences
“Hands on training & active involvement of professionals are vital to the success of any business.”
Sponsorship and Community Involvement:
Many of our franchisees are involved in the sponsorship of sports organizations and community events. Kassie Boone, a competitive motorcross racer from London, Ontario is sponsored by Fibrenew London.
Fibrenew provides excellent training!
- Training includes classroom and field instruction
- Certified training staff
- All aspects of business are explained, demonstrated and practiced thoroughly
- Class size is limited
- Two weeks of intensive training at our facility in Calgary, Canada
Fibrenew offers Regional Seminars on a regular basis and requires all franchise owners to attend. Besides their educational value they offer everyone an opportunity to meet, network and share valuable business experiences.
“Ongoing assistance is provided to the franchises by Fibrenew International Support Team – F.I.S.T.”
Fibrenew presents F.I.S.T. members!
- F.I.S.T. are competent and experienced professionals
- F.I.S.T. are dedicated to helping you succeed
- F.I.S.T. provide immediate responses to your questions
- F.I.S.T. are only a phone call away
- All F.I.S.T. members are volunteers
“Be in business for yourself, but never by yourself!”
What our franchisees are saying about Fibrenew Training & Support:
When we were looking to buy our first business, we did our analysis and ultimately we took a leap of faith and went with our hearts. Our hearts told us this was a good business and most importantly that we’d have good support on our journey being business owners. At every turn of every new challenge, we’ve had the help and support of our friends at Fibrenew Head Office.
When we hit our last challenge, we contacted Head Office for help. What we received exceeded our expectations. You answered our calls for help and for that we are grateful.
Thank you sincerely!”
The Thandi Family
Fibrenew Lower Mainland
Make An Intelligent Decision!
If you would like to share in the rewards and satisfaction our current franchise partners enjoy, contact us for information about the Fibrenew franchise program.
For New York Residents: This advertisement is not an offering. An offering can only be made by a prospectus filed first with the Department of Law of the Sate of New York. Such filing does not constitute approval by the Department of Law. Franchise offers are only made through a Uniform Offering Circular and nothing in this website constitutes a franchise offer.
A Fibrenew franchise offers:
- Membership on a winning team
- Exclusive protected territory
- Low overhead, mobile business
- Cutting edge research & development
- Exclusive product line
- Comprehensive training
- Ongoing technical support
- Flexible lifestyle and work schedule
Fibrenew is committed to helping people help themselves!
Fibrenew supports men and women worldwide into owning and operating a successful home based mobile service business.
Fibrenew accomplishes this by encouraging cooperation between our franchises to share their knowledge and experience. We promote education through seminars, workshops and self-directed business and personal studies.
Fibrenew strives to be environmentally responsible. Our services prevent thousands of tons of used leathers, plastics, and vinyl from filling our landfills annually.
The success of our organization allows Fibrenew to support entrepreneurs in the developing world. Specifically, Fibrenew supports the work of “Opportunity International”, a non-denominational Christian organization dedicated to the development of independent business in the third world. Under the auspices of “Opportunity International” micro banks lend money to poor women who would otherwise not qualify for credit. Employing the same business principles which Fibrenew advocates these women repay their loans, find self-respect, gain self-confidence, put food on the table and send their children to school. In turn, they become examples for other women in their communities to embrace the business principles which foster self-reliance and independence.